Please reply to this message to let us know you plan to attend.
Learn and review how to help your household prepare for, and respond to:
• Building and wildfires
• Heat emergencies
• Severe weather events
Members of the Resilient Diamond Heights community organization will distribute information and demonstrate disaster response equipment and supplies.
Come meet your neighbors, ask questions, and learn about:
• Location of, and distribution procedures for, disaster supplies including shelter kits
• Neighborhood shelters and support centers: St. Aidan’s and St. Nicolas
• Diamond Heights plans and procedures for emergency response
• Opportunities to organize your block for disaster response
• Opportunities to volunteer for disaster response and other community programs
Pick up brochures on how to prepare for a disaster and how to keep yourself and your family safe and healthy.
Come anytime between 10:00am and noon to the
event area (next to the playground) at
Saturday, August 6
Stay safe and well,
Resilient Diamond Heights Steering Committee